58 Lynch Street, Hawthorn Victoria 3122
A MUST SEE THAT’S SURE TO PLEASE
We are pleased to offer the newest office building in the Hawthorn area available on the market at the moment. The building has been recently completed and has been built to high corporate standards and will suit any tenant seeking a professional and ultra-modern work space.
The property features the following aspects:
* Immediate occupation
* Large open floor plate of approx. 304m2
* Two undercover secure car spaces with excellent additional all day parking in the street
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system
* Large private undercover balcony
* High ceilings
* Two sets of separate male and female amenities plus 2 fully-fitted kitchenettes
* Roof sky-lights throughout
* Excellent natural light with huge north facing windows and tree-top views
* Brand new quality carpets throughout
* Modern private entrance
* Minutes from CBD and in walking distance to Burwood and Glenferrie Road shopping centres, cafes,and trams/trains
This brand new building is located near the intersection of Burwood Road and Power Street and within walking distance to Glenferrie Road and Burwood Road shopping precincts which also include train stations and two major tram lines. This "handy" location also offers easy access to south eastern and eastern freeways.
To date there are 45 multi-level residential projects situated within the 3km “enterprise corridor” between Hawthorn and Glenferrie Stations in the pipeline. These projects will add another 2,436 apartments, with a further 1,147 awaiting VCAT approval.
With the expected 7,000 additional residents moving into the area upon completion of these projects, the flow-on effects will surely lead to increased business activity. In short - it’s a good place to be in terms of growth!
PROPERTY TYPE: Offices
BUILDING AREA: 310.00 m2
CAR SPACES: 2
CONTRACT TYPE: lease