8-10 Dight Street, COLLINGWOOD VIC 3066
SUPERB INNER CITY WAREHOUSE
Positioned within the thriving and trendy suburb of Collingwood this tidy warehouse will suit owner occupiers, developers or investors. To be auctioned on the 23rd November at 2pm on site this property will appeal to all that seek an solid original warehouse just minutes from Smith Street with enormous opportunity for future development or refurbishment.
Some of the properties key attributes are:
• Ultimate flexibility with Mixed Use Zoning
• Land area of 299m2*
• Heaps of appeal with exposed brick walls, steel trusses and concrete finishes
• Standalone building of 305m2* in excellent condition with 2 off-street car spaces
• High clearance warehouse with roller door access
• Lease until Oct 2019 at $33,673 pa net with healthy rent increases
• Invest now and occupy/develop later
• Suitable for a stylish development or renovation
Great location, located just off Wellington Street within Collingwood's semi industrial garment precinct.
The property has excellent arterial access, with the Eastern Freeway, Hoddle Street and Victoria Parade all just a short distance away.
Stake your claim in a gentrifying suburb with this sensational inner city warehouse.
PROPERTY TYPE: Industrial/Warehouse
BUILDING AREA: 305.00 m2
PRICE: Contact Agent
CAR SPACES: 2
CONTRACT TYPE: sale
November 23 2017, 2:00pm