Whole Building/396 Bridge Road, RICHMOND VIC 3121
For sale Retail
INVEST IN THE BEST
Gorman Kelly is pleased to present a rare and substantial double storey Victorian Terrace positioned within the heart of inner city Richmond.
The premises comprises of the following:
• Standalone double storey commercial premises with extra wide frontage.
• Vacant possession
• Commercial one zoning
• Land area 325m2 approx
• Building area 267m2 approx
• Large rear car park with laneway access
• Previous restaurant use with existing kitchen, exhaust, grease trap and
• First floor function room/office
• Potentially fully let income of $105,000 pa plus outgoings and GST
• Located amongst re-known restaurants such as Ladyboy, Nashoku Lovers, No. 18 Ramen, Mayday Coffee et
Richmond has been the subject of gentrification since the early 1990s and now contains an eclectic mix of expensively converted warehouse residences, Victorian-era workers cottages and commercial terraces and dwellings. The suburb is located 3 km from Melbourne CBD and well known for its vibrant and popular eateries and restaurants as well as its night life. Public transport is aplenty with various options from the tram at the door step to train stations only a short walk away. Bridge Road is also well known for its shopping from fashion boutiques, cafes to electrical and homeware stores.
PROPERTY TYPE: Retail
BUILDING AREA: 267.00 m2
PRICE: Contact Agent
CAR SPACES: 4
CONTRACT TYPE: sale