Whole Building/396A Bridge Road, RICHMOND VIC 3121
For lease Retail
BEST ON BRIDGE
Gorman Kelly is pleased to present a rare and substantial double storey Restaurant positioned within the heart of inner city Richmond.
Richmond has been the subject of gentrification since the early 1990s and now contains an eclectic mix of expensively converted warehouse residences, Victorian-era workers cottages and commercial terraces and dwellings. The suburb is located 3 km from Melbourne CBD and well known for its vibrant and popular eateries and restaurants as well as its night life. Public transport is aplenty with various options from the tram at the door step to train stations only a short walk away. Bridge Road is also well known for its shopping from fashion boutiques, cafes to electrical and homeware stores.
The premises comprises of the following:
• Standalone double storey commercial premises with extra wide frontage.
• Building area 267m2 approx (200m2 ground floor/70m2 first floor)
• Large concrete rear yard with wash area, storage sheds and car parking
• Previous restaurant use with existing kitchen, exhaust, grease trap, gas
connection and dishwasher area.
• First floor function room/office
• Separate door for take away sales from Bridge Road.
• Located amongst re-known restaurants such as Ladyboy, Nashoku
Lovers, No. 18 Ramen, Mayday Coffee etc.
PROPERTY TYPE: Retail
BUILDING AREA: 267.00 m2
CAR SPACES: 4
CONTRACT TYPE: lease