19-23 Prospect Street, BOX HILL VIC 3128
Prosperous Office Investment
Conjunctional agents Colliers International and GormanKelly are delighted to offer 19-23 Prospect Street, Box Hill for sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 8th March 2018 at 2pm.
The property is located within one of Melbourne’s largest Metropolitan Activity Centre’s adjacent to a major shopping centre and the largest public transport hub in the eastern suburbs.
The building comprises of three large floorplates plus two basement levels of parking with dual lifts, renovated bathrooms, excellent natural light and quality tenancy mix and profile including both government and not for profit.
There are 8 tenants of varying areas and lease expiries with potential for further rental growth.
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
- Large land holding of 1,999m²*
- Three (3) level office building with an NLA of 4,304m² split into eight (8) separate tenancies
- 150 secure basement car-spaces
- Current net income $1.37m p.a.* (excluding outgoings and land tax)
- 3.56 Year WALE (approx.)
- 2-star NABERS Energy Rating
- Coveted Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
- Exceptional skyscraper redevelopment height limits (STCA)
- Strong underlying land values in the area
- Walking distance to the well-known Box Hill Central Shopping Centre and Box Hill Train Station & Transport Interchange
- Ease of access to Whitehorse Road / Maroondah Highway and other major road arterials
PROPERTY TYPE: Offices
BUILDING AREA: 4733.00 m2
PRICE: Contact Agent
CAR SPACES: 150
CONTRACT TYPE: sale