26 Rushdale Street, KNOXFIELD VIC 3180
VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL OPPORTUNITY WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Attention Owner Occupiers & Developers – massive underlying land value!
- Rare landholding of 9506m²
- Quality office with reception, boardroom, glass offices, lunch rooms and open plan space. Includes a variety of office furniture.
- Total building area of 6,166sq m*
- Suitable for ALL of warehousing, manufacturing or cold storage
- Includes mechanical infrastructure for both chilled & frozen food storage
- Clear span warehousing up to 7m
- Existing racking available – up to 5,000* pallet spaces
- High voltage power supply (substation on site)
- Mix of on-grade and recessed dock access (7 RSDs)
- Flexible Industrial 1 Zoning
- Vacant possession available now!
- Large on-site car park
Don’t miss your chance to secure a substantial foothold in a market starved of freehold opportunities. Purchase with confidence, well-below replacement
A well-positioned industrial facility located 33km east of the Melbourne CBD, in the tightly held suburb of Knoxfield. The site is 330 meters* from Ferntree Gully Rd providing excellent accessibility to Stud Road, Eastlink and the Monash Freeway. National occupiers in the region include Miele, PFD Foods and Orora. With a total land area of 9,506sqm this property presents are rare opportunity with future development upside. High-value industrial market supported by a strong residential catchment / workforce.
PROPERTY TYPE: Industrial/Warehouse
BUILDING AREA: 6166.00 m2
PRICE: Contact Agent
CONTRACT TYPE: sale