Nick Breheny joined GormanKelly in 2018, he is a fully Licenced Estate Agent with an in depth knowledge of metropolitan Melbourne and the CBD.
Nick commenced his career in the Eastern Suburbs and brings over 30 years’ experience in commercial property sales and leasing with an emphasis on development sites and investment property.
He enjoys working with clients to maximise the potential of their assets – he understands that Estate Agency is a service industry requiring not only product knowledge, but also a genuine desire to understand the asset and look beyond what it is, to what it could be.
Nick embraces a “lifetime client” philosophy through a combination of market knowledge, drive to succeed and excellent negotiating skills to ensure the best possible price outcome for all of his clients.
In his spare time, Nick enjoys boating, fishing and travelling.
Key sale transactions:
• 111-125 Abeckett Street, Melbourne – $38,000,000
• 183-189 Abeckett Street, Melbourne – $20,800,000
• 256- 264 City Road Southbank – $27,000,000
• 125 Thistlethwaite St, Fisherman’s Bend – $6,350,000
• Palmerston Hotel South Melbourne – $5,900,000
• 400 Melbourne Road, Geelong – $7,700,000
• 333 Malvern Road, South Yarra – $8,000,000
• 204-208 King Street, Melbourne – $6,500,000
• Quest Apartments Ballarat – $10,500,000