18-62 Trenerry Crescent, ABBOTSFORD VIC 3067
A BUILDING WITH A HISTORY OF GREAT SUCCESS
18-62 Trenerry Crescent, comprises a converted industrial-style office with four individual interlinking buildings known as Buildings A, B, C and D, which are being offered separately or together.
This stunning building was redeveloped by Award Winning Architect Daryl Jackson in 1984 but has since been refurbished over the years - it features a unique outlook over the Yarra River and lush parklands, with direct access to an extensive network of bike paths and walking trails.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of the property include:
- Remaining building areas: 308sqm - 735qm (Buildings B & D)
- 18 available car spaces
- Self contained high ceiling warehouse space with office working area and loading dock access
- Close to national landmarks including Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Children’s Farm, Victoria Park, Studley Park Boathouse, Yarra Bend Golf Course, Dights Falls Reserve
- Close proximity to Victoria Park Train Station (550m*), Collingwood Train Station (1km*) & only moments’ walk to various tram services
- Immediate proximity to the CBD (5km*) & major arterials such as Punt Road, Johnston Street, Nicholson Street, Victoria Street & the Eastern Freeway.
- Surrounded by various recreational options providing any incumbent tenant with an opportunity to run, ride or row to work as well as various bespoke retailers, an eclectic cafe scene and some of Melbourne’s most cherished inner-city bars and restaurants
For more information, please contact Exclusive Leasing Agents Will Kelly or Richard Munday.
PROPERTY TYPE: Offices
CAR SPACES: 18
CONTRACT TYPE: lease