3 Rochester Road, CANTERBURY VIC 3126
ONE OF A KIND – The Iconic Emulation Hall
GormanKelly is pleased to offer 3 Rochester Road, Canterbury for sale by Expression of Interest closing on Thursday 7th November 2019, at 4 pm.
This property represents Melbourne’s Most Unique Function Space.
• Land area of 792 sqm / General Residential Zoning;
• Double storey building originally constructed circa 1928 by the Freemasons;
• Meticulously upgraded and renovated over recent years;
• In the heart of Canterbury, metres from Canterbury Station, Maling Road and Canterbury Gardens;
• Two main rooms, a Supper room and bar area plus a commercial kitchen;
• Both floors are serviced by Male and Female amenities;
• Lift providing access to the upper level;
• A truly unique opportunity to acquire the best function space East of Melbourne.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
Wednesday 30th October at 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday 2nd November at 11:00 am -11:30 am
If you have any queries, please contact our exclusive selling agents Nick Breheny on 0411 601 730 or Aldo Galante 0417 055 588
PROPERTY TYPE: Hotel/Leisure
BUILDING AREA: 770.00 m2
PRICE: Contact Agent
CONTRACT TYPE: sale